BIO HOME, Home
Ultizym Carpet Cleaner 1000ml
Highly effective enzymatic cleaning agent for carpets
Highly effective cleaning agent for carpets, enriched with enzymes with low foam formation. Antistatic, removes odours.
- prepare working solution (water temperature not more then +50°C), follow instructions for dilution and application;
- distribute foam over the surface of carpet by sponge or sprayer with foaming nozzle;
- hold exposure 1-2 minutes;
- collect remnants of dirt and moisture with absorbing cloth or vacuum cleaner.
Dilution and application:
- for usual cleaning use 5% solution (50ml of agent for 1000ml of water);
- for cleaning heavily contaminates carpets use 10% solution (100ml of agent for 1000ml of water);
- to remove stains use 20% solution (20ml of agent for 100ml of water);
- for mechanical cleaning with the use of foaming nozzle use 3% solution (30ml of agent for 1000m l of water).
deionized Water, Izopropanol, enzymes blend, Citric acid monohydrate, Diethylene glycol mono butyl ether; 2-(2-butoxy-ethoxy) ethanol, Coconut oil acid diethanolamide (coconut oil fatty acid N,N-bis(2- hydroxyethylene) amide) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate + 2 EO, C9-11 Alcohol + 6 EO, Sodium hydroxide, Polydimethylsiloxane and auxiliary , (emulsion in water), (Ethylenedioxy)dime thanol
alpha-octadecyl-omega-hydroxypolyglycolether, Tridecanol ethoxylate, branched with 3-5 EO, Mixture of 5-chloro- 2-methyl-2Hisothiazol- 3-one (CAS 26172-55-4) and 2-methyl-2Hisothiazol- 3-one (CAS 2682-20-4)